Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12/2/09

okay, so here's my thoughts. Latley i've just been tired and stressed. i have never cared or tried so hard in school in my life, and let me tell you it is draining me. In the morning it is physically painful for me to wake up, i literally beat my mom up when she tries to wake me up -.- on the plus, i might be getting my braces off very soon, and the holidays are comming up so thats always good :) I have been eating large amounts of food, and reading alot more than usual.. something is very odd. I'm in desperate need of a shopping trip, but since I'm currentley un-employed that isn't going to happen. I am dying for summer and its only winter. omg, this post sounds more like a list of complaints. I also have developed a unhealthy obsession with lady gaga, i am convinced i am her. I think latley my friends have been fairly good. i mean we have all been getting along exteremly well, with me atleast ;) I also really want a blackberry, ever since an unfourtunate inccident i have been blackberry-less, and i am suffering with a razor. I also cannot wait for the weekend, because for once..I have plans:) I am starting to get overthings a little more, but just barely. I have finally accepted, although i dont think this will last long. re-reading this i sound really superficial. I have also come to the conclusion that i am 100% content with who i am as a person, and i am not going to alter my personality FOR ANYONE, i like who i am and i dont care what anyone thinks..no matter how important you are to me. I am not a judgemental person what so ever, and i just wish the feelings would be reciprocated. I dont really have anything exciting to discuss, but i have thought's and that is all.










No comments:

Post a Comment