Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You will hate that i never gave more to you than half of my heart.


Lately I've been feeling a little better, i mean last week i was feeling AWFUL so i guess it can only go up from there, right? we'll lately i cannot stop laughing because of my friends and even my family :O and that of course is making me feel better, i am dreading something, and I don't know exactly which day, and that wont make sense to you unless your one of my best friends, but it probably from the outside looking in may seem like it has no significance to me what so ever, but in reality, it really does.I have come to the conclusion that people are going to come and go no matter what, and you just cant stop them..really the only thing you can do is live your life, even if it hurt's and that is what i intend to do. On a brighter note, tonight is the dancing with the stars finale, and what may seem like a lame show to most it is actually a very important event on mon/tues nights in my family. I really, really, really, hope donny osmond wins. i like kelly osbourne also, but Let's face it she really sucks. Maya has way to much dancing experience and it really isn't fair to the other contestants, and although she is the best dancer, i REALLY hope she looses because, i'll be blunt, i really cannot stand her.
her face annoy's me and she is overly cocky, it frustrates me that she is always confident that she did a excellent job even if she did. so basically, i think the best choice is donny osmond, i love his perseverance, and his sense of humor and i really think he deserves to win, so i guess we will find out tonight?:)

1 comment: